How to unblock a rule to block in Norton

Ive 13:04 13 Mar 05

Anyone no how to unblock a rule to block in activity log under, log viewer/alerts, where I have mistakenly made a rule to block an outbound communication for a Musicmatch update.

johnnyrocker 13:10 13 Mar 05

is it not just a matter of reversing the activity previously done?

Ive 13:11 13 Mar 05

I am taking wife to shops now, will look at your responses as soon as I get back. Hope someone can sort this please.

Ive 20:38 13 Mar 05

Has anyone any ideas other than uninstalling Norton and re-installing again.

ade.h 21:09 13 Mar 05

The log viewer simply records your responses to program alerts and the like. To adjust how a program/connection is handled, select Personal Firewall on the main pane and select Configure from the right-hand side. Choose the Programs tab and you'll see a list of all programs, both blocked and permitted. You can change the rights for Musicmatch by clicking the Allow/block setting. Or you can delete it altogether and choose to allow it when you are next alerted by Norton.

Ive 00:50 14 Mar 05

ade.h Thanks very much its nice to find someone who knows what its all about. Sorted thanks.

ade.h 21:58 14 Mar 05

Happy to help! Luckily, I still had my Norton manual lying around. The product itself has been retired!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…