How to tranfer photos from camera to PC

ponytail 15:58 01 Jan 14

Have done this before but have forgotten how My wife wants some photos copied to her laptop from her digital camera details as follows Camera Nikon Coolpix Laptop Samsung N130 O/S Windows XP Can someone help

Graphicool1 16:14 01 Jan 14

My camera is a Pentax and comes with a USB lead, that links the camera directly to your PC. You just up-load to the file of your choice. I would have thought all modern camera's, that were released in the past 5 or 10 years, would have come with such a lead

ponytail 16:29 01 Jan 14

Hi Graphicool1 yes we do have the usb lead and when I connect the camera to the PC and go into my computer the camera is listed and you can see the photos but what do I need to do to copy to the laptop.When you say upload I presume you mean transfer to the laptop but might be wrong.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:34 01 Jan 14

Just drag and drop to the folder of your choice on the laptop

ponytail 16:35 01 Jan 14

Have managed to do it went into my computer right clicked camera icon clicked on get pictures and copied them to laptop.Should have remembered have done this a few times before.

Graphicool1 16:40 01 Jan 14

Glad you sorted it in the end. Happy New Year

ponytail 17:31 01 Jan 14

Happy new year to you and all users of PCA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…