How to sync.

aneurin75 12:55 10 Feb 09

Although I have the correct settings, whenever I plug my MP3 player into my computer Windows Media Player never recognises it so I cannot drag and drop my music files onto the player. Also Passionato NEVER puts files into my iTunes folders as it is supposed to do.Also, I appear to have lost anyhow the right hand sync column in WMP so I have nowhere to drag anything anyhow.

Any ideas?

Graphicool1 14:51 10 Feb 09

If you haven't got Vista, this might do it for you. I found this 'FIX' on the net...

"I pulled my hair out for a few days with this same problem recently, only on an XP. No media player I had installed would "see" either of my mp3 players. Turned out to be the MS Application Compatibility Client Library (whatever that is)

The fix. Uninstall WMP and then reinstall it. This should reinstall the Application Compatibility Client Library which apparently is needed for ANY media player to "see" mp3 players in Windows.

Note: I reinstalled WMP twice before it actually worked, which is why it took a few days to finally figure it out."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…