SANAP 12:53 05 Jul 04

A friend of mine has problems with his PCand does not have the cd or documentation!! He cant get to safe mode! He wants to boot using floppies! I have downloaded the 4 discs but gave them in zip format. This did not work.

What is the solution to this? I unzipped to my d drive and I believe the files should be put on floppy unzipped but the file is an img format.

I am lost and cant work with documentation or the cd rom etc etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

spikeychris 13:15 05 Jul 04

Where did you download the files from? Download the XP Pro setup disks from click here and shove ChkReg.EXE onto number six.

SANAP 13:27 05 Jul 04

Thnaks for reply. I downloaded from BOOTDISK.COM. I have read ur link and it makes sense to me. I will let u know what happened.

SANAP 21:48 05 Jul 04

I would just like to say a very very big thank you for your help. Your suggestion worked perfectly. There was a few initail hiccups but eventually we got it working. He is home from china and it was his works laptop with loads of emails and documents. He was thrilled.

So many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…