how to show a different address?

palinka 19:28 24 May 06

I use one email account for everything but I have 2 email addresses. 90% of the time I 'm happy that my normal email address shows on emails I send, but there's 10% when I want emails to appear to come from the other address. I can fix this via Tools>accounts>properties & then set "email address" and "reply address" to the alternative one. But this is a long winded way to use every time I want to do this. Is there some way that I can "Toggle " between two addresses easily?

Ikelos 19:42 24 May 06

if you use OE, then once the email acccounts are set up the little arrow at the end of the "from" box will show all the addresses, so you just click on the one you want..

Taff™ 08:12 25 May 06

In Outlook when you send a new message you need to select the "Accounts" button next to the "Send" button and select the appropriate account.

stlucia 09:18 25 May 06

The key is that you have to set up a separate account for each of your email addresses, even if they're with the same ISP. Then, as others have said, you'll get a drop-down menu showing each account on the Send/Receive button and other buttons.

palinka 09:41 25 May 06

thanks, everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…