How To Set UP "Hot Keys" - Logitech Wired Keyboard

NotSureBoutThis 13:50 20 Jan 07

Hi

Can someone please help me set up “Hot Keys” for a Logitech Keyboard?

I have managed to set up my home page, and email.

Now, I'm stuck trying to set up the hot keys.

Can I use any of the “F” keys as hot keys, for example, I want to use a hot key for itunes, but have not got a clue how to do it.

When I click on “Launch Programme” it has the home page icon on it, where do I go from here:

click here

Next, I want to use a hot key for a folder I use regularly, but when I click on open file:

click here

Where do I go from here?

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

the 'set point' software has caused a lot of problems with mice, dont know about the keyboard, my mouse was having all kinds of strange problems, i think its something to do with ie7 clashing, search on mouse problems in helproom, anyway i have a mx revolution 8 button mouse and none of the extra feature work with their software, so i removed it and let windows sort out the drivers all works fine now

NotSureBoutThis 15:36 20 Jan 07

Hi adman2

I'm lost with this, was OK with the basics i.e.”Home” and “Email”, but I'm just confused with the rest.

Unless it says on the tin HP > Baked Beans, I'm useless.

tins of beans have puzzled me for years! if you register your product you can get support and advice etc from click here also there are is a logitech forum, just google logitech and you'll find it, i picked up some tips there, but have found logitech support to be quite good

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…