How to Send photos on Facebook

ponytail 08:41 14 Sep 14

Can someone tell me how to send photos on Facebook as the person in Australia I want to send them to does not have email but is on Facebook

chub_tor 09:22 14 Sep 14

I presume that you and the person in Australia already have Facebook accounts, for without one you cannot post photos on Facebook.

Go to your Facebook timeline and just underneath the section with People You May Know you will see a box with the headings Status, Photo/Video and Life Event.

Click on Photo/video and then on Upload Photos/Videos.

Select the photo that you want to share and add any comments.

Click on Post in the right hand corner of the box and wait for the photos to appear on your timeline.

Alternatively Read this

ponytail 09:40 14 Sep 14

Have done what you suggested and the photo is there so how do I send it.Thank's

SparkyJack 09:57 14 Sep 14

Don't know about Facebook,social media is not my bag, but to your problem.

With the image of interest on screen' press print screen/Ctrl. Go to your image editor then edit/paste.

Adjust the image to suit.

Go to File/save as' save to a suitable location.

Prepare your normal email and attatch the thee image

AroundAgain 10:04 14 Sep 14

Hi In order to have a Facebook account, I thought you needed an email address. I've just checked the sign up page and you have to put in an email address.

So, assuming you are 'friends' on Facebook, why don't you send her a 'Chat' message. You can then ask her for email address or just 'click & drag' the photo file into the Message box and it will send to her once you send the message.

Hope that helps

ponytail 10:14 14 Sep 14

She has got a email address but it is only on her phone does not have a pc yet.I did send a email to her with a couple of photos attached she got the email but no attachments.She uses her phone for going into Facebook.

ponytail 10:18 14 Sep 14

Hi SparkyJack have pressed print screen/Ctrl.where do I go to to find my image editor.Also if I want to send quite a few photos at least ten would I only be able to do one at a time this way

Woolwell 11:38 14 Sep 14

Ponytail - I have answered how to add photos to Facebook messaging in another thread. Did you achieve that? If so you don't have a problem. The other way is to share photos on your time line with your "friends". This is what chub-tor has already described. If you have posted it you have shared it and therefore done the equivalent of sending it.

Ignore sparkyjacks's post as it doesn't help with this.

Finally have you asked your friend whether he/she can see the photos?

Woolwell 11:40 14 Sep 14

To "send" better term is share 10 photos then it easier to create an album and post it. Explore Facebook, try it out, it is quite difficult to break, look at the help and then come back if you are stuck.

Woolwell 11:42 14 Sep 14

The problem with sharing is that all of your friends can see the photos. If you want the photos to go to just one person then use the messaging feature of Facebook and keep adding photos. However if she uses a phone with just 3G each message could take some time to download on the phone. Messages may also be in the Messenger app instead of the Facebook app on the phone.

SparkyJack 14:01 14 Sep 14

Wolwell

As I understand it XPT wishes to send her pictures 'privately off the FB platform. In which case my advice is relevant.

PonyTail A picture editor could be Picassa/Photoshop Elements/any ofcthevSerif down laoads or depending on your Win system a basic one may be included.

You could also try in the email page 'insert/then go to where ever you put the print screen image as described

Like I said don't do Facebook,very private me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced