How to send a message on facebook

ponytail 09:22 27 Sep 14
Answered

I have been searching on facebook for some relatives I have not seen for a very long time.I have their details in my address book.I found this one lady who is a distant aunt but when I tried to send a message I got this.

Your message will go to Maureen's Other folder because you aren't connected to her on Facebook. See More

Does anyone know what this means if I send the message will she be able to see it.What is her other folder.

Woolwell 11:01 27 Sep 14

You are not a "Friend" with her. You need to invite her to become a "Friend".

ponytail 12:59 27 Sep 14

I have done that suppose I just have to wait and see if she accepts

ponytail 09:47 28 Sep 14

Had no reply so decide to try and find her postal address as I do not have the complete address.Found a website for Uplands in California who might be able to advise me and clicked on contact us by email and got this message.

Cannot start microsoft office outlook MAP.132.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version.This could have been caused by installing other messaging software.Please reinstall outlook.I am using office 2003 but can never open outlook.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:01 28 Sep 14

Navigate to C:\winnt\system32 or C:\windows\system32, double-click Fixmapi.exe.

ponytail 11:42 28 Sep 14

Thank's Fruit Bat went where you suggested but cannot see Fixmapi.exe.

ponytail 11:42 28 Sep 14

Thank's Fruit Bat went where you suggested but cannot see Fixmapi.exe.

ponytail 11:46 28 Sep 14

click here is what you suggested saw this when I googled the error message

Is

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:13 28 Sep 14

Try just right clicking the "contact us by email" on the web page

select copy link address

open your email

and in the To: right click and paste, the email address should appear.

lotvic 12:36 28 Sep 14

ponytail, do you normally use MS Office Outlook 2003 as your email client on your Windows 7 pc?

From your other Threads I got the impression you do not use an email client and you use Hotmail Webmail (Outlook.com) and Gmail Webmail.

Please tell us what you expected to happen when you clicked on Webpage's "contact us by email" as per your post Today at 9:47AM

Whether or not you use Office Outlook 2003 it would seem that your pc has it set as the Default email handling program. This will have happened during a Microsoft Update.

Also note: The relevant action will depend upon how the webpage has been designed to handle the "contact us by email" link, so it would help if you post a link or state the name of, the website in question.

ponytail 13:24 28 Sep 14

This is the web page concerned click here thought someone there could point me in the right direction so clicked on contact us then contact us by email then whatever person I select I get this message

Cannot start microsoft office outlook MAP.132.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version.This could have been caused by installing other messaging software.Please reinstall outlook.

I

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…