How to scan and email receipt

ponytail 14:12 22 Jul 13

I need to scan and email a proof of purchase but not sure of how to do it.I can scan it but seem unable to find where it is scanned to.How can I designate where it is to scan to.The printer is a Brother DCP-J315W I am on windows 7

Chronos the 2nd 14:37 22 Jul 13

Look in My Pictures for your scans, that's where my Samsung and Epson put mine. But you should be able to tell your scanner where to put your scans.

Ian in Northampton 14:51 22 Jul 13

As Chronos says: your scanning program (an 'options' menu somewhere) will give you the option of changing the default save location to one of your choosing. Go look in there, and the default will tell you where to look for your receipt.

wiz-king 14:56 22 Jul 13

Star Irfranview. scan , save in my pictures, attach or insert into e-mail

Zak 15:13 22 Jul 13

Have a look here. Start off with the Basic User's Guide, page 30

DCP-J315W > Manuals

ponytail 15:40 22 Jul 13

Hi Guys I am in IrfanView and have clicked on windows side by side and one side shows the receipt and the other the email I am sending it to (reply ) how do I copy it from one screen to another ie copy and paste

100andthirty 15:45 22 Jul 13

Life is too short to have all this hassle. Why not photograph it?

ponytail 15:57 22 Jul 13

seems to big to photo

ponytail 16:08 22 Jul 13

Was going to use drop box but have forgotten how to do it as rarely use it can someone refresh my memory of drop box thanks

Chronos the 2nd 16:53 22 Jul 13

I am sure it was me in another of your threads that showed you how to share with DropBox. But no matter if you are not using it regularly it is easy to forget the process.

Providing you know where your scan has been saved create a folder in DropBox then move the scan to it then follow these instruction. DropBox share.

Woolwell 17:19 22 Jul 13

I'm not sure what relevance Dropbox has to do with scanning and emailing a copy of an invoice unless you are scanning on one pc and emailing from another.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…