How to save MSN content

ACOLYTE 11:34 20 Aug 05

I have purchased some MSN 7 content Emoticons,and the like but i cant seem to find where they are saved,or even if they are saved locally on the pc,i want to back them up if i can so if need to reinstall MSN i can put them back and not have to purchase them again.

johnnyrocker 11:37 20 Aug 05

i think you will find that even if you did need to reinstall it would update with all facilities previously on the account, alternatively have you tried copy/paste to a preferred location?

johnny.

ACOLYTE 11:42 20 Aug 05

I would but i cant find the things to copy/paste they only show up in chat windows in MSN and when i copy from there they cant be pasted anywhere else but another chat window.But i can save ones that are sent to me by other people to my emoticons list,i just cant find the list outside of msn.All im bothered about really is having to pay twice for the same thing,i dont know if they are classed as part of my account or add-onns and need to re installed seperatly.

johnnyrocker 11:49 20 Aug 05

i believe will be as part of your account but suggest contacting msn for peace of mind.

johnny.

ACOLYTE 11:53 20 Aug 05

I have sent an email to the site i got them from
Blue mountain, i guess i will have to await a reply i though others may have brought some content and may know the answer.

ACOLYTE 12:21 20 Aug 05

Thx will give it a try.

ACOLYTE 12:45 20 Aug 05

All done thx to mattyc_92 link nice one ))
Thx.

mattyc_92 12:53 20 Aug 05

You are welcome.... :-)

johnnyrocker 13:51 20 Aug 05

not sure how you folks got it without any probs because i thought i would give it a spin i tried the free msn icons first and my microsoft anti spyware went crazy identifying this an that took it several goes to remove (critical) spyware, after that was sorted i tried getting the stealer which came with two virus and a host more spyware after which my internet connection was taken out, with all removed via add/remove and reboot microsoft scan kicked in and found a further 180 items and i still kept getting page cannot be displayed had to system restore to get up and running again, i suggest you check very carefully folks.

johnny

mattyc_92 15:42 20 Aug 05

johnnyrocker, I have just done a virus, spyware, adware, etc... scans and have found, in total, 15 entries and I haven't even installed/downloaded anything from that website....

I have sent an e-mail to FE asking him to remove the link I posted for security reasons

Sorry about that.....

Forum Editor 16:21 20 Aug 05

so I've deleted mattyc_92's post with a link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…