How to save drivers and roll back

pj1664 20:38 26 Oct 07

Can i ask if anyone knows how to safe a device driver in case you need to roll back to a previous driver, in case the system crashes, I have had it in the past where windows have said no drivers were safe in order for the rollback to take place. I am sure its very obvious but I am sure ther are others like me who want to know how?

VoG II 20:45 26 Oct 07

I use this click here

pj1664 18:41 27 Oct 07

Hi VoG, Thanks for the comeback but I have been on the site and the only way its allowing me to download the software is through bittorent client, Isn't bittorent client a file sharing client? I have heard in the past it can mess your computer up, Is this how you downloaded "Double driver", I just want to be sure, the last thing I want is my pc to get more messed up.

VoG II 18:45 27 Oct 07

No, I certainly don't use bittorent.

Try this alternative download site click here

If that doesn't work, click my yellow envelope to send me a message and I'll reply with the file attached. But I'm off out soon.

rdave13 18:47 27 Oct 07

There's also this one; click here

pj1664 18:50 27 Oct 07

Thanks for your help VoG, I managed to download the software. A very BIG THANK YOU.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…