How to rid Recycle Bin right-click items?

tehtarek 12:19 31 Aug 05

There are a few items in my Recycle Bin's right-click menu that I find unnecessary and bothersome. These in clude Browse with Paint Shop Pro, Open with Ulead Photo Explorer, PowerDesk and Print Folder. Does anyone know how I can remove them?

Jackcoms 12:58 31 Aug 05

Not sure what you mean

"my Recycle Bin's right-click menu"

Explain, please

Chegs ® 13:09 31 Aug 05

I know what you require,removal of the extra items in the right-click list from the recycle bin.I think its a regsvr type command,but I'm unable to locate the exact cmd.

Chegs ® 13:09 31 Aug 05

I know what you require,removal of the extra items in the right-click list from the recycle bin.I think its a regsvr type command,but I'm unable to locate the exact cmd.

Chegs ® 14:02 31 Aug 05

click here

Its regedit time,backup your registry before trying to edit it.I found this,and its not as I recall an regsvr cmd.

tehtarek 07:03 01 Sep 05

Jackcoms - I think it's called the context menu?

Cheqs - I got the Lockegnome page and read the case; but couldnt get the Xteq-xtag program referred to. Got a no result in search.

rawprawn 07:28 01 Sep 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…