How to resolve a thread

Woolwell 08 Apr 11
Answered

I'm opening this thread really to see if I can find out how to resolve/close it. I see that the forum icons should have a tick in for discussion resolved but how to do it?

Woolwell 08 Apr 11

It ain't obvious how to get that tick.

Woolwell 08 Apr 11
Answer

I think I know - when you get answer which solves the problem you get a tick to tick.

woodchip 08 Apr 11

You are going to have to be patient, and wait like the rest of us till bugs are all ironed out and things back up working like My Postings etc

Muergo 08 Apr 11

Whether starting new threads or replying to a thread message as I am now doing, it appears again in a lower box, What's the purpose of this duplication? What's the box for?

CurlyWhirly 09 Apr 11

Muergo, if you add the bold or italic text, you will see that the text displays correctly in the lower box so you can have a check to see that everything is okay before posting as there's no edit option !

Personally I find the text easier to read in the lower box.

Pineman100 09 Apr 11

I like the preview box too.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message