how to remove these viruses help please

ollie < one> 21:23 04 Mar 05

hi all
after my daughter was on the internet last night i have run an online virus check with trend micro free online scanner and this has picked up 2 viruses the first is a trojan agent AAB, which is residing in c:/windows/systems/ccucjom.exe the scanner could not isolate /remove this i did try to manually remove this file but"computer says no"
as this file is being used by windows how can i find out what program is using this file so that i can remove/shut it down the other virus is a
trojan bispy B this is in c:/windows/btgrab.dll
as above how can i remove as again comp says no,have tried to google to no effect
thanks all advice and keep up the good work

VoG II 21:36 04 Mar 05

Try a scan with a² click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:47 04 Mar 05

Start up in safe mode by pressing f8 on boot. You should be able to remove from this mode. Failing this you could use Killbox, a handy programme that will delete files that appear to be undeletable when you reboot.....click here

G

Completealias 21:50 04 Mar 05

Also do you have any anti virus progs if not you can get a free one at either click here for avast very good my personal choice or click here for AVG7 also good

ollie < one> 21:57 04 Mar 05

yes i do have AV but do not know how this got on
for some reason my comp would not start up today which was cuased by avg not loading properly and causing windows not to start up only in safe mode
so i uninstalled avg to get onto the net to run a remote av hence trend online scanner will reinstall avg after removing these viruses also run zone alarm

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…