How to remove Spyfalcon from my PC

dalev 14:03 18 Mar 06

I have a spyfalcon pop-up warning on my desktop every now and then, obviuosly it is spyfalcon adware,I tried to uninstall it but it wont go aware. I also tried to remove it with free version of adaware, it can find it but cannot remove it. Hope you can helpp me get this thing off my system Thanks a lot.

VoG II 14:04 18 Mar 06

Download Ewido Anti-Malware trial version click here

When installing, under 'Additional Options' untick 'Install background guard' and 'Install scan via context menu'.

Launch Ewido by double clicking the icon on your desktop. The program will now go to the main screen. You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files. On the left hand side of the main screen click update then click on Start Update.

Then select 'Settings'. Under the bottom section 'What to Scan?' make sure 'Scan every file' is ticked. Select 'OK' and you will return to scanning options. Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin. This scan can take quite a while to run.

While the scan is in progress, you will be prompted to clean the first infected file it finds. Choose 'Clean' (or 'Delete' if 'Clean' is not an option). Then put a tick next to 'Perform action on all infections'. Doing this enables the scan to proceed automatically until its completion. Click OK.

bumblebhee 14:05 18 Mar 06

Spyfalcon is tagged as rouge antispyware like spyaxe and spywarestrike. You can download spyfalcon removal and thoroughly scan your system in SafeMode. Just follow the procedures and for sure it will be gone in minutes.

click here

Nellie2 15:03 18 Mar 06

Nick gives full removal instructions in his blog click here

If you are still having problems after following those instructions then post a hijackthis log click here

Please consider registering your complaint about the malware that infected your computer click here You don't have to be registered to post there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…