How to remove side column

frenchman96 16:14 23 Aug 08

Hi Guys

using my sons laptop with Vista but I cannot remove side panel/column although I have ticked "use windows classics folders".

I must ask, why can't we attach printscreens on this forum??

Technotiger 17:00 23 Aug 08

You can include print screens in a thread.

[URL=click here][IMG]

six-h 17:03 23 Aug 08

'cos I'm also struggling to get to know it!
Regarding Printscreens, you can show them by uploading to Photobucket, or other hosting sites, and creating a link to the picture in your post here!

Technotiger 17:03 23 Aug 08

For your other question click here

rawprawn 17:11 23 Aug 08

Did you click Apply after ticking Classic Folders ?

frenchman96 17:22 23 Aug 08

Technotiger

I visited your link, c/o forum, uploaded but dont see it on forum, am a bit lost, can you take me through it please and tell me if /how I should copy/paste that link for hosting.

Fot "my other question" I did not get far with that?

woodchip 17:26 23 Aug 08

I think he she means the blue side borders, If its like mine on my HP Laptop on the PCA site the blue borders are wide And resolution on a Laptop is limited for resizing. I think its the resolution that PCA uses as other sits are OK. Is it possible to change a Laptop just for one site

frenchman96 17:31 23 Aug 08

rawprawn

yes I c/o apply

Woodchip
I dont think you have that right, Its just the view which I am trying to change and on my xp I did this ok, just a bit strange on Vista.

If someone gives me a step x step how to host, you will see my window straight away

frenchman96 17:35 23 Aug 08

Hi Guys

I get the picture re image shack, see if this works
click here

Sea Urchin 17:42 23 Aug 08

I think more like this?

click here

woodchip 17:43 23 Aug 08

you have used the wrong link, after selecting the link right click it and copy it should tell you what the link is for by just hover your mouse over the address

PS you need to use the one for Forum

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…