How to remove programs/files in xp?

john 20:00 17 Feb 04

I have downloaded a program called spykiller and I want to remove it, I've been into add/remove programs and removed it that way but there are still files including a .exe file on my computer.
There are also two other, what I think are diallers which came from god knows where and they are not in the add/remove list. Any one please tell me how to remove this stuff safely and completely?

Thanks
John

john 20:14 17 Feb 04

Here's another question, why does the word 'computer' in my post above come up as a link to Dell? I didn't do it!!

John

JIM 20:18 17 Feb 04

and also type in "remove SpyKiller" in google,plenty of answers simlar.

I would download and install "spybot s&d" and poss Addware.Still check your registry if your able as well.

1) reinstall TRIAL SpyKiller
2) right-click on SpyKiller ICON on taskbar next to Windows clock (if you see it there) and choose Shutdown SpyKiller option.
3) click Start ---->click Programs----> locate SpyKiller folder----->click Uninstall SpyKiller.
4) restart the computer.

click here

click here

JIM 20:18 17 Feb 04

:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…