HOW TO REMOVE EMBEDDED HTML FROM WEB PAGE

swan boy 19:32 13 Dec 05

i have embbed a space invaders game in to myspace and cannot get rid of it any ideas? this is myspace address click here

octal 21:04 13 Dec 05

I have downloaded your page and to have a look, have you tried removing this?

<td
align="center"><param
name="movie" value="click here">
<param
name="bgcolor" value="..000000"><param
name="quality" value="high">
<param
name="menu" value="false">
<embed
allowscriptaccess="never"
src="click here"
bgcolor="..000000" quality="high" menu="false"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="click here"
height="300" width="320"></td>

swan boy 21:16 13 Dec 05

do not know how to access this imformation

octal 21:18 13 Dec 05

Ah, sorry.

How do you normally edit your web page?

swan boy 21:29 13 Dec 05

the edit button has been removed it was in the schools section

octal 21:40 13 Dec 05

I have been looking at this page in the help section click here do you have an "Edit profile" button? I'm guessing here because I don't know the site, but there should be a section in there were you can look at what they call the HTML code, this is the code that makes the web page work. I have removed that space invaders off the copy I have downloaded here, which is quite simple to do, but I think you need to remove that little script using the HTML edit facility.

swan boy 21:58 13 Dec 05

unfortuuntly can't edit that part of page as game has removed edit button do you know another way i can remove it

octal 22:06 13 Dec 05

In that case I'm stumped, without that edit button you really can't do much. I think you will have to contact the administrators of the site to get them to correct the problem.

They have a contact on this page click here if you select Profile Design that should put you in contact with someone who can help you.

swan boy 11:26 14 Dec 05

it would appear the edit button if off the page if you copy and paste it appears at the bottom

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…