how to reinstall a modem

leeknight67 11:41 27 Apr 03

i have formatted my computer and now i cant get my modem to work. it comes up with error 630 and before i formatted it i cheecked the modem settings and its the same as last time. i have run pc doctor and it cant detect my modem. it is a standard 56 kbbs data fax modem or so it says on the manuel .I am really stuck Please help me out

Kalb 12:12 27 Apr 03

Some background to your problem please....what OS are you using ? say you have "formatted your computer" you mean you have wiped everthing off your HDD and re-installed evrything from scratch ?. Whatever you have done is it only the modem that won't work ?

leeknight67 12:15 27 Apr 03

windows 98 yes i have wiped everything off and put it back on only the modem wont work everything else is working fine im so stuck help please

Totally-braindead 12:19 27 Apr 03

leeknight67 please shut this thread down, tick it as resolved as use the other one, I'm finding it very confusing to have to chop and change between your 2 threads and I'm sure the others will feel the same.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…