How to Refill a Samsung Laser Cartridge?

mbp 09:10 23 Aug 06

(1) How difficult is it to recharge a Samsung Laser Printer Cartridge (Black only)? For those with handy hands?
(2) How many times can you refill the cartridge?
(3) What is the fuse link like, and must it be changed each time? Is it easy to buy these fuses?
(4) Are other parts like the paper screen available?
(5) Is it better to buy re-charged cartridges, of generic type?
(6) Are HP cartridges interchangeable for the Samsung ML 1610 laser?

oldal 10:10 23 Aug 06

Have a look at this site. I used their refills for a Konica/Minolta printer without any problems.

click here

€dstowe 10:38 23 Aug 06

1. Dead easy but potentially messy.

2. Six or more.

3. The fuse link is a miniature cartridge fuse - a small version of the things in a 13A plug. The toner cartridge that came with the printer doesn't have one.

4. ? Don't understand.

5. Much cheaper to fill your own and 1. (above) applies.

6. Definitely not.

€dstowe 10:40 23 Aug 06

I get refills from click here Their kits come with a replacement fuse.

mbp 17:33 23 Aug 06

Thanks, you guys have been a real help and an encouragement. I have both URL's noted. Will be doing the refills myself soon.

woodchip 17:38 23 Aug 06

A plug at one end or side Easy but can be messy if you do not take care. If you get it on Hand's or cloths do not wash with hot water as this will fix the toner. Use cold only. Get a small funnel to pore into

woodchip 17:38 23 Aug 06

PS some Samsung come with Toner Drum as part of the Cart this will not last forever

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…