How to recover deleted e-mails in Hotmail.com ?

Antonio Machado 11:04 15 Jul 09

Hello experts !

I work with Hotmail for all my messages. When I delete an e-mail the system does keep a copy either in "Sent" or in "Deleted", but from time to time I clean those boxes. So I accidentally cleaned those boxes and now I need a few important e-mails of which I did not keep a copy anywhere. Do you know if in Hotmail is there a way to recover deleted e-mails even if you deleted them from "Sent" and "Deleted" boxes ? thanks in advance, best, Antonio.

kalignorgna 11:06 15 Jul 09

on hotmail when you "delete" a e-mail from inbox it gets moved to the deleted folder and is not deleted untill removed from that folder

Antonio Machado 11:10 15 Jul 09

Hola Kalignorgna !

Thanks for making time to help me. Yes, you are right my friend: "when you delete an e-mail from inbox it gets moved to the deleted folder and is not deleted until removed from that folder", that is correct. But the problem is that I emptied that "Deleted" folder. Do you know is there is a way to recover those e-mails even after deleted from the "Deleted" folder ? Thanks again, please continue helping me. Antonio.

Technotiger 11:16 15 Jul 09

You might find something here to help ...

click here

kalignorgna 11:28 15 Jul 09

I assume you would have to contact them and ask if they still have a backup from the date you deleted it. in most cases data gets backed up for a mouth or so after you deleted it, i am unsure of how long they keep the backups though.

Antonio Machado 11:36 15 Jul 09

Hello again Kalignorgna: thanks again for your help. I have been trying to contact Hotmail.com but I don't find the way to do it, I don't find where to click "Contact us" for instance, or some way to send them an e-mail. Could you please give me an idea ? any suggestion how to contact Hotmail ? Looking forward to your answer. Best, Antonio.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac