How to re-send an email with OE6

Channel 21:12 16 Jul 05

Sometimes an email is undeliverable because I have an old address,and I want to re-send it, or as now, I want later to send it to someone else.I don't always want to send it by forwarding it, I would like to send it as new.But I can't discover how.I have tried to Copy and Paste,but the format isn't always right,and when using Stationery, the background/pattern isn't copied.(I've made and sent a change of address email with stationery, and want now to send it to additional people )

octal 21:20 16 Jul 05

I have done that a few times. I usually click forward then remove the old headers and the RE: in the subject line then send it. I've done this a few times at work, but there again I'm a lazy Toad :-)

wiz-king 06:50 17 Jul 05

I'm with Octal, open the message, click forward and delete the first few lines of header, some times i'm too lazy to do that, I just forward it with a comment added like "Oop's typo" or "wrong address".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…