How to put program in start up

Taw® 12:28 04 Sep 04

I recently took ZA of my start up menu as I wanted to try the MS firewall. I now want to have ZA start when i load windows but I cannot find how to add it on.

bremner 12:31 04 Sep 04

You could create a shortcut to the ZA exe file in your Start>All Programs>Startup folder.

but I am sure there will be a setting in ZA preference to start on boot up.

Old Shep 12:32 04 Sep 04

Go to Run - type msconfig and look in the START UP tab. Should be an entry zlclient put a tick in the box and that should work.

Old Shep 12:36 04 Sep 04

bremner is correct on the zone alarm opening shot click on preferences and the load zone alarm at startup.

Taw® 12:37 04 Sep 04

Old Shep I used start up inspector and unfortunately deleted the unticked ZA so it no longer has it in MSCONFIG. bremner I will give it a go if no one else is able to assist on this man thanks both for your promptness on a Saturday afternoon

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:37 04 Sep 04

navigate to the zonealarm.exe file (c:\program files\zonelabs\zonealarm) with explorer.

Double click to run and open control center.
prefrences tab. In the general box tick Load zonealarm at start up.

Taw® 13:02 04 Sep 04

Fruit Bat /\0/\ if only all of life was as easy as that. I have looked at that preference page about twent times this week and failed to see the tick box many thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:06 04 Sep 04

Download, remove and re-install

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…