How to put Flash button into Dreamweaver directory

Williamabc 09 Jan 09

Hi, I am looking for some help with getting a flash button in dialog box in Dreamweaver CS3. I have created the flash button in Flash CS3 and export it as a .swf place it in the directory in Dreamweaver and when I go back into Dreamweaver I cannot locate the button when I go to insert flash button. Does anybody understand what it is I’m doing wrong? I have uploaded to a number of websites to the web but obviously in this area I am a bit slow, so don’t write to fast!

Patr100 09 Jan 09

See menu to ensure panel is showing
Window/files
or
winodw/Assets

Can you see it there or place it in the favorites to use use when you want?

Williamabc 10 Jan 09

Yes, the button I have made is in assets. But I need to access it through the Media: Flash button insert. So that I can add text to it. In Dreamweaver directory in my C. drive located in the flash objects directory there is about 44 .swf flash buttons and I have added mine but it does not show in the Media flash button insert.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message