How to put email links in .pdf files

edennorman 10:55 26 Sep 04

Hello

I have just created a word document which included email links and web url's

When I converted it to a .pdf file I found how to include web url's, but I cannot see how to include email links.
Can someone shed some light here please.

Thank you.

eden

User-312386 11:02 26 Sep 04
  edennorman 11:43 26 Sep 04

Hmmm

Yes I am creating the word doc first and then converting it to pdf...the thing is, I create the email hyperlink in word with no problem...as do I create the web url hyperlinks in word, but when it gets converted to pdf, I lose all the hyperlinks I created in word. When the doc has been converted to pdf...I then have to re-establish the web url's and the email links...I have found out how to re-establish the web url's but cannot find a way of re-establishing the email links.

Thanks for your assistance.

eden

User-312386 13:18 26 Sep 04

now thats weird as i have no problem like that

Have you tried re-installing your ".pdf maker"

What do you use by the way to create .pdf's?

I use acrobat pro

edennorman 09:25 27 Sep 04

To create the pdf's I make the document in word then create the pdf by printing using acrobat distiller...I use acrobat 5 to read the pdf.

Thanks for your help

eden

Mr A! 10:43 27 Sep 04
  edennorman 12:18 27 Sep 04

Hello Mr A

I'me sorry I missed what you meant...when I enter an email address I do it in word....my address is just a typical email address e.g. mailto:[email protected]

but when it gets turned into a pdf...the link doesnt work...and I cannot see how to make an email link work in acrobat...I checked the help file but it does not mention email links...only web url's.

I appreciate everyones input.

Thanks

eden

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…