How to put 4 reduced excel s/sheets on 1 A4 page ?

nipsen1 12:09 28 Aug 07

Is it possible to reduce spreadsheets & get maybe 4 on 1 A4 sheet, to create like a book type document ? I need this information for a friend.
Thank you.

Taff™ 13:02 28 Aug 07

Don`t know if this can be done in Excel (VoG™ - where are you?)

If this is just for illustrative purposes, (I doubt you`d be able to read large spreadsheets, but a small selection of cells and columns might be OK) I`d suggest taking a screenshot of each and saving each as a bitmap in Paint. Then paste these into Word.

Option two is to open a new Word Document and go to Insert>Object select from file tab and browse to the workbook.

There is also a similar way to do this in PowerPoint. Create 4 slides by inserting the Excel worksheet and then look for the option to print the slides as accompanying notes - this would allow you to put notes under each one.

VoG II 13:16 28 Aug 07

As far as I know there is no direct method for doing this in Excel.

You could insert a blank worksheet, then copy the tables from the the sheets and paste onto it. Then File > Page Setup and set to Landscape and fit to 1 page.

If there is a lot of information the result could be unreadable.

nipsen1 13:32 28 Aug 07

Thanks for the response.Taff™ & VoG™ I will pass the information over to Him. Thanks again.

woodchip 14:06 28 Aug 07

Sometimes you Printer will do it. Check Start\Settings\Printers right click your Printer\Properties A Samsung Laser that I have can print about 6 on a page by setting in there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now