How to publish to internet webistes in frontpage

Major Disaster 11:31 07 Jul 06

I have bought a domain and using front page have a website. I would like to know how i publish it to my domain so that when you go to the site you see the page i have created Im using frontpage 2000. Any guides / ideas?

Thanks

MAJ 11:40 07 Jul 06

This should help click here Major Disaster. Your domain's host might have specific instructions, who are you hosting the site with?

Major Disaster 11:52 07 Jul 06

Thanks im reading through it now.
I bought the site from get dotted or my freeola (think the companies are linked. Went to getdotted.com and seem to have been directed to myfreeola)

I thought it was just a case of by the www. and then go frontpage, click publish to webiste and done!

MAJ 12:03 07 Jul 06

It can be as easy as that in some cases, Major Disaster, but in checking out Freeola it seems that you need to upload to their servers using their connection. I assume you have created a free account with them. Here click here are Freeola's instructions for uploading your site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…