How to provide for restricted access on a webpage?

Revi 22:17 03 Oct 05

I have a 6 page website. On the 6th page I want to put some photographs which only my customers can see and not my competitors. I am an amateur web designer. Is there an easy way I could handle some code to put a lock and key provision on the 6th page? I use FP2003 to design my pages.

Taran 22:38 03 Oct 05

The easiest and most effective way I know without getting down and dirty with web programming is to use CoffeeCup Password Wizard click here

Its results are good, reasonably secure, they look good on your site and it can deal with multiple users.

There are lots of fancy JavaScript solutions available, most of which I'm not a fan of. By comparison to CoffeeCup's product they are often far more difficult to set up and the interface is still largely down to you to design. If you want to see some of them for yourself go to Google and use this as your search:

"javascript"+web page password

CofeeCup Password Wizard takes most of the headaches out of password protection - it isn't entirely secure but for modest requirements it beats everything else hands down.

Revi 22:43 03 Oct 05

Thanks a lot!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…