How to protect Data in windows Vista

gavinhodges00 07:56 16 Dec 08

I have windows vista , There two administrator rights on the system , one of them is i , I want that second administrator should not able to see my data , what i have to for it please help me.

Clapton is God 10:33 16 Dec 08

Either password-protect all your data/files or make the other person a Limited user (or whatever it's called in Vista).

Sea Urchin 12:57 16 Dec 08

Double posting - also in Widows Vista forum

click here

gavinhodges00 07:06 17 Dec 08

I cannot make the other person a limited user, tell me how to password protect the files in windows vista

Thanks for your information

gavinhodges00 10:28 18 Dec 08

First i posted my question in windows vista category , but there no visited my question and no no answered the question , so i posted the question in this category , but still i have not got full answer , i am waiting for your reply

Pine Man 11:27 18 Dec 08

Surely the simple way is to remove the other administrator and give him/her a limited user account.

Clapton is God 12:53 18 Dec 08

In Word and Excel, for example, go to Tools; Protection.

gavinhodges00 13:01 19 Dec 08

Thanks Clapton for your information , i am using office 2007 , in excel i not found tools option, can you tell me this for office 2007.

Clapton is God 13:12 19 Dec 08

"can you tell me this for office 2007"

No, because I don't use Office 2007.

Hopefully another Forum member will come along and help.

DippyGirl 14:32 19 Dec 08

Rather than protect each file/folder why not use something like TrueCrypt click here to create an encrypted file container and put all your private things in there. Only you could access as only you would have the paswword

Pine Man 15:26 19 Dec 08

In Excel click on the 'Review' tab and then use one of the 'Protect' menus.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…