how to print club labels,3 x 7 A4 page

alibob1526 14:35 10 Jun 14

I have some Tesco 21 per A4 page sticky labels. I need to insert details, (locker no.s & names) on each label for my bowling club lockers. So far I have had no success. The labels are on my win 7 64 bit laptop but I cannot insert details on each label. I am trying to use Libre office, not sure which section to use. Is there an easy way to do this?, tried all sorts of options but none work. Novice.

spuds 15:39 10 Jun 14

I have just put "printing labels using libre office" in a Google search, and found a number of solutions, including YouTube video.

Another method might be Serif Page Plus from their free download section click here

spuds 15:41 10 Jun 14

Whoops- Serif link incorrect, try click here

BT 17:29 10 Jun 14

I use Visual Labels for most of my label printing. Its a free download and very simple to use.

Visual Labels

Otherwise I use the Avery plug in for Word. Not sure whether there's one for LibrOffice but the Word one might work.

QuizMan 17:34 10 Jun 14

I cannot speak from Libre Office experience but I regularly prepare and print 7x3 labels in MS Office using the Avery L7160 template.

Does this help your problem? - Libre Office labels

bumpkin 17:51 10 Jun 14

I bought an Avery Labels starter kit for a few quid, it comes with a disk with the correct and easy to use software plus a bundle of labels. Nice and easy no hassle solution. I had tried other options.

bumpkin 17:53 10 Jun 14

I bought an Avery Labels starter kit for a few quid, it comes with a disk with the correct and easy to use software plus a bundle of labels. Nice and easy no hassle solution. I had tried other options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…