How to print (on) business cards

DickyBroadhurst 18:15 10 Aug 15

I need advice on two printers. 1) a printer that can print black text on existing business cards - as part of my business, I need to add a personal message to business cards. I expect I need to buy a fairly standard printer to do this, but which one. 2) a printer that can print customised business cards. - I know that with digital printing, its now possible to print an individual card without the need for cutting and high volumes. Can someone advise on the printers that do this and where to buy them. Thanks

Dragon_Heart 22:45 10 Aug 15

Printer option two is the easiest to answer :-

A printer that can print customised business cards. By customised I assume you are referring to each card being different by design and / or wording ? Most will do this you just need the correct printer template and pre perforated business card paper.

Option one a printer that can print black text on existing business cards is a potential problem most printers could do this but you may have problems with misdeed's and alignment due to the small paper / card format.

Another solution would be to get a dedicated card printer, quite expensive compared with a standard 'home' printer, and print on the back of you existing cards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac