How to post a new thread

Forum Editor 02 Jun 12

I'm sorry that some of you have experienced problems with starting a new thread - over the past 24 hours or so you may have been confronted with a message telling you that you must use at least five words in your thread title.

This was a new feature that we introduced rather hurriedly, and it hasn't worked as well as we had hoped. For that reason we are going to disable it, and revert to our previous system, at least in the short term. I'm hoping that will happen very soon, but it's a weekend, and that may mean it takes a little longer.

In the meantime, try to use a five-word thread title, and all should be well. Thanks for your patience while we sort this out.

LastChip 03 Jun 12

Any idea why I can no longer tick a thread as resolved too please?

Forum Editor 03 Jun 12

LastChip

No, that's a mystery I'm afraid. People seem to be ticking threads normally, so I wonder if there have been changes of any kind at your end?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 04 Jun 12

use a five-word thread title

At least that should remove the "Help" titled threads :0)

and give us more to make a reply from.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message