How to play SHN files

hiwatt 10:22 04 Nov 07

Hi folks,I'm on my girlfriends vista computer and I'm trying to play SHN audio files.I've got winamp installed but I can't seem to get them to play.Can anyone give me some help please?Thanks.

VoG II 10:26 04 Nov 07

You may need this click here

hiwatt 14:45 04 Nov 07

What exactly do I do with that.Thaks.

Technotiger 14:52 04 Nov 07

Click on download in the right-hand column and follow on-screen directions - I guess!

Make sure you download the correct one according to what version of winamp you have.

VoG II 14:54 04 Nov 07

As far as I can see you just install it - SHN files should then play in WinAmp.

hiwatt 14:55 04 Nov 07

I've downloaded it no problem,I'm just not sure how to unzip it into my winamp plugin.Thanks.

hiwatt 15:00 04 Nov 07

It still doesn't play them.I think I might need a program that plays shn files,I'll have a look on google and see what I can find,thanks.

Technotiger 15:08 04 Nov 07

Unzip this into your Winamp plugin directory.

hiwatt 18:29 04 Nov 07

How do you unzip it please?Thanks.

VoG II 18:33 04 Nov 07

Extract all files: When you open a compressed folder, the Extract all files command appears in the Folder Tasks list. When you click Extract all files, the Extraction Wizard starts. You are prompted to choose a location to place the extracted files, and then the files are extracted. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…