'How To' Photoshop Elements / print

fabrica 16:12 05 Jun 08

I just tried Photoshop Elements from the magazine, and follwed the easy insructions to edit an image. I cropped and enhanced the image to my satisfaction, but when I tried to print it I had a distorted photo. the photo was a wide screen version of the page, squeezed to fit A4 in the portrait format. I used 'Print' from the toolbar, looking at 'Print preview'is th same distorted immage.
what am I doing wrong, help please.
Fabrica

eedcam 16:25 05 Jun 08

Before you print check the settings and in page set up as to whether you want portait or landscape looks a if you should have chosen landscape Then in print preview if the image is at 100% and you have print actual size selected and the original is too for the A4 it'll get squished to fit You need to choose fit to page .Ant of thes could have caused your problem if you just went default

fabrica 17:36 05 Jun 08

Hi eedcam, Ive tried your suggestion, but it is still printing the whole Photoshop elements page, and not just the edited image.

eedcam 18:19 05 Jun 08

Not sure what you mean Fab .Is it printing everything that is on screen ie tools palettess . .My original image is some 31 inches wide choosing landscape and fit to paper scales it down to fit does yours look like this prior to going to printer

eedcam 18:19 05 Jun 08

Sorry here's the link
[IMG]click here[/IMG]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…