How to organize pictures attached to an e-mail ?

Antonio Machado 16:15 30 Oct 09

Hello experts !

I want to send an e-mail to my family with a few pictures as attachments. I would like them to appear in a specific order, but they continue appearing in alphabetical order according to the tittles of each one of them. I would like to keep those tittles just as they are, so I was wondering if there is any way I could attach them the way I want them to appear so when the person receives the e-mail see them in that specific order ? thanks in advance for your help. Best, Antonio Machado.

Bapou 16:24 30 Oct 09

Try prefixing a number to those you are sending via right click - choose 'Rename' before inserting into mail.

Sea Urchin 16:39 30 Oct 09

.....also tick and mark as resolved your other "accidental" posting.

Pineman100 18:30 30 Oct 09

Bapou's suggestion is fine, but do be sure to use numerics that the computer will understand.

003, etc.

If you just use single digit numbers, you'll find odd things happening. For example, 13 will come before 6 (because its first digit is a 1)!

Or use an alphabetical system to precede your titles.

A. Uncle George and Auntie Grace
B. Uncle George with Gloria
C. Auntie Grace with rolling pin

etc.

johnnyrocker 19:53 30 Oct 09

or create a powerpoint show and mail it?

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…