How to open a website in the center of a browser?

soy 10:33 19 Jun 03

Hi,

I'm using Dreamweaver MX to create a clan website and have a minor problem. I can't configure the whole site to open in the centre of the browser. It defaults to the left hand side.

Hope you can help.

Soy

p.s Is there a feature in Dreamweaver that allows you to install music into the website?

Sir Radfordin™ 10:42 19 Jun 03

Most people use one of two options for doing this:

First is to use Frames, which is perhaps easier but lots of designers tend not to like them anymore.

Second is to use a table, which may be a bit more work but should give a clean site overall.

As for Music, then yes fairly easy to put in as an event when something happens. You need to embedd the object. Sorry haven't got Dreamweaver to hand at the moment to give more details.

slowhand_1000 18:33 20 Jun 03

When you have opened Dreamweaver, look under the heading Help then click on Using Dreamweaver. Click on the Index tab then put Sound into the search box. It will tell you the plus and minus for each format and how to go about embedding it into the page.

soy 18:09 22 Jun 03

I appreciate not everyone has Dreamweaver and so getting a reply based on this program was unlikely.

Thanks again,

Soy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…