How to open multiple ie6 windows

grabster 21:29 09 Jun 04

Easy one here methinks,I dont recall changing anything but until recently whenever i clicked on my ie shortcut a new window would open ,but now it always uses the window i have already opened and i have to go "back" to get to my previous page.
anyone care to enlighten me on how to put it back to normal again.
Many TIA.

VoG II 21:31 09 Jun 04

Press CTRL+N to open a new window

broggs 21:38 09 Jun 04

Or download opera and never go back to I.E.
Tabbed browsing means you can switch betwween sites with just one click using the can even set it to identify itself as I.E.
click here
and the mouse gestures............need I go on.
Try it and you will not look back.

VoG II 21:43 09 Jun 04

Firefox - even better IMO click here

PSF 21:51 09 Jun 04

You could try Avant it is better than IE6. It uses all the IE6 settings and so is easy to use. IMO click here

broggs 21:52 09 Jun 04

Youre right vog with firefox but sometimes it does not show the web page right for some reason or the other.
I'm actually using firefox now .

grabster 21:59 09 Jun 04

Ive tried a few of these in the past but the women in the family all swear by IE and they refuse to change after taking a-g-e-s to get the hang of it so changing aint really an option.

PSF 22:03 09 Jun 04

Give Avant a go it is based on IE6, it is a different front end on it, once you have used it you won't go back.

powerless 22:08 09 Jun 04

Best thing since the invention of the wheel click here ;-)))

grabster 06:34 10 Jun 04

Giving AVANT a whirl,sure seems quicker but i recall using it before and think i had problems with it but not sure what they where.
thanks for the replies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…