How to obtain ms6763 motherboard ethernet driver win xp?

speedykango 00:50 AM 09 Sep 11

I have installed a new motherboard in my pc. Its the same board part number but for some reason the ethernet controller has not installed. I have tried going online via another pc to obtain driver but all the sites i could find require me to download driver/hardware identifier software which is of no use to me as the pc i require driver for wont connect to hub/internet. The board is ms6763 ver 1.0 and i am running win XP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

northumbria61 07:53 AM 09 Sep 11

You could download it to that other PC and then onto a USB Flash Drive and transfer it to your PC

onthelimit1 08:41 AM 09 Sep 11

Is that installed in an Asus PC? If so, you may get one here

ICF 09:36 AM 09 Sep 11

Download this system info program SIW 2011 (build 0707) - Freeware Version from Here (scroll down page)

This should give you the Ethernet hardware type.

speedykango 14:17 PM 09 Sep 11

Thankyou guys for your prompt responses, The SIW 2011 freeware posted by ICF did the trick, my system is now up and running. Again thanks to all who posted solutions this was my first time using this type of forum and its proved invaluable to me :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11