How much is my Pc worth?

Creag11 16:14 PM 12 Dec 11
Answered

Hi all, First post here and I prob shoved it in the wrong place.

I unfortunately have to sell my PC as I have fallen on hard times but need to make good money on it. I absolutely love this machine and it has never let me down, and will be sad to see it go :(

Specs are:

Pentium 4 2.4ghz 1.5gb ram 60gb hdd & 80gb hdd DVD/RW drive Nvidia 6800gt graphics Soundblaster audigy 5.1 soundcard Logitech 5.1, with Altec Lansing amplified speaker system & Sub Cooler master windowed case 17" LCD Blue lights on the 3 front dials and inside the windowed case.

also with cables, mouse, keyboard and webcam if i can find it lol.

Please let me know your thoughts on how much I should sell this for because I really couldn't think of who else to ask :)

Thanks, Creag

sharpamat 16:48 PM 12 Dec 11
Answer
  KRONOS the First 17:37 PM 12 Dec 11

I would keep it as it is worth nothing really. Pentium 4, 60GB hard-drive 6800GT graphics card. You might make something if you strip it and sell the components separately but after taking of fees,if you sell on EBay, then it might not be worth it. Sorry I can not offer better news but most PC's are out of date before you even get them home and yours is very old in PC terms.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:36 PM 12 Dec 11

Saw a better spec at a Computer fair yesterday for £60

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites