how to maximise folders

AMBIENCE 19:52 02 Jun 06

everytime i go into my favorites folder and double click any folder to open it, it use to open it full size, but suddenly now it only opens half of it. i have to click the small square in the middle to make it bigger. why is that, how can i get back to how it was before

oracler 19:56 02 Jun 06

Place your cursor to the bottom right angle of the page. Left click and drag to enlarge.

SANTOS7 20:00 02 Jun 06

Do as oracler says, drag it so it fits your screen then use file>exit to close the page not the X, next time you open the folder it should open full size..

terryf 20:42 02 Jun 06

You can also place your cursor on any edge or corner, move it until it changes to double-headed arrow, hold down left mouse key and drag to the size you want. You are probably aware that you can left click and hold on the title bar and move the window anywhere. Also press the F1 key in any window and desktop and help will open up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…