How many e-mail addresses can I have?

bearpot 17:43 10 Nov 04

I have aol 9.0 and currently one e-mail address. Can I have more than one and how do I get more than 1(I was thinking of getting about 3). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

recap 17:47 10 Nov 04

For each ISP they tell you how many accounts you can have.

To set one up follow their wizards for creating a new account.

I personally have several, some for business use and some are for my personal use.

Shas 17:48 10 Nov 04

Go to Keyword > Names, and follow instructions.

recap 17:49 10 Nov 04
  pj123 17:57 10 Nov 04

AOL will give you up to 7 email addresses. But why would you need that many?

Dorsai 18:39 10 Nov 04

the address for my ISP BB connection i never give out. It gets no Spam, at all, and never has. The address I use for day to day use is a secondary one. If it suddenly got deluged by spam, i could delete it, and create a new one. A bit like changing your phone number if you start getting 'dirty' phone calles.

Thats one reason i can esily think of.

Jackcoms 21:09 10 Nov 04

"the address for my ISP BB connection i never give out".

So how do you receive e-mail if you never give it out and, surely, if you send e-mail from that address you have, by default, given it out to the addressee/s.

Or have I missed something?

pj123 15:51 11 Nov 04

In that case do what Shas has posted except it is not Names (no s on the end). Just go to Keyword and type in name and follow the prompts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…