How to make Recovery Disc(s)

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Laptop with Preinstalled Vista but didn't make, actually didn't think of making, a recovery disc when I bougt the machine. How do I go about making one now?

MAJ 12:39 23 Sep 10

Most laptop manufacturer's will only let you create one set of recovery disks using the laptop's built-in software. Usually, if you go to Start > All Programs, the option will be in there to create the recovery disks. The fact that your haven't mentioned about an annoying pop-up that keeps nagging you to create the disks, suggests that you might have already done so, or that you have ticked a box in the pop-up to stop reminding you, but check in the Start > All Programs, in any case. If I remember correctly, the disks you need to use (for a Fujitsu Siemens Laptop) to create the recovery DVDs have to be DVD+Rs, not DVDRWs OR DVD-Rs.

The Kestrel 12:40 23 Sep 10

You might find what you need on this website click here

northumbria61 12:45 23 Sep 10

Your laptop most likely has a separate hard drive partition to reinstall Windows Vista since it did not include a Vista CD. Your computer manual should explain how to reinstall Vista using the separate partition where your Windows Vista installation program is located. It varies depending on the brand of computer that you have.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…