how long should it take to download music on kazaa

pcgal 20:08 24 Jan 03

I'm on xp professional 1800xp cpu 256ddr with a 56kbps dial up modem......when I attempt to download 1 track on kazaa it says 35mins remaining but I'm sure this can't be friend says it takes her about 8mins per track on normal dial up.
My connection speed is 48000kbps...can anyone advise..pcgalxx

Djohn 20:13 24 Jan 03

Ten to fifteen years, if you get caught!

Sorry, couldn't resist, depends on your download speed and the upload speed of the supplier/s and how busy the net is. J. :o)

Joe McG 20:16 24 Jan 03

you probably won't get anyone else to reply to your thread, as this is a touchy subject in the forum.

Anyway, on a normal dial-up 56k modem, it should normally take anything form around 10 minutes to up to 30-35 minutes to download a song.

Also make sure that when downloading, the minimum quality should be no lower than 128kbps.

MAJ 20:16 24 Jan 03

The speed also depends on the other person's connection speed and how many people are downloading that track at the same time. Your download times will vary.

pcgal 20:17 24 Jan 03

lol...dont tell anyone djohn..sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Djohn 20:18 24 Jan 03

pcgal, :o)

pcgal 20:18 24 Jan 03

ok guys thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…