How long have I been here?

Pesala 17:58 28 Jan 03

The header at the top of the Registered Users Area is very informative, telling me when I last logged on, and how many times I have logged on.

Wouldn't it be nice if it also told us how long we have spent on the forum? I bet this is possible.

Anyone else think it is a good idea?

wee eddie 18:19 28 Jan 03

I'm 58 already, anything else will add more grey hairs!

€dstow 18:21 28 Jan 03

Not really of much use to those of us on BB who log on in the morning and remain so most of the day.

leo49 18:32 28 Jan 03

No - just another bit of useless information.

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 19:12 28 Jan 03

Time spent on this site is not "time" as we know it, everyone knows that a "temperal timewarp bubble" exists here!!. You only pop in for a minute of "normal" time to catch up, and before you know it the other half is shouting that "you'v been on there for hours when are you going to come to bed" (substitute - talk to me/do the dishes/garden etc as applicable)

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 20:19 28 Jan 03

See told you 40 minutes "real time = 2 minutes pca time!! getting the 'shout' now must go!! besides which "you only live twice" has just started (more than I will)!!

Audeal 20:26 28 Jan 03

Theonewhowatchesoveryou: If you realy want some peace and quiet to do you stuff, like me, then the only answer is to get rid of her and start to live again.

Border View 22:18 28 Jan 03

I saw, "you only live twice" at the pictures. Even bought the record. So came back to the puter when little nelly came on the scene. More interesting here anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…