How long has PC Advisor been around for??

chaztait 18:44 20 Feb 05

Hey i have been using PC advisor for about two years and it has been really helpfull as i have had many problems, probably everyone with a PC have had atleast one problem and PC Advisor have solved it! So it was just to ask does anyone know how long it has been around or if there is a link on the website or something to tell me how it started ect.

thanxs

chaztait

VoG II 18:45 20 Feb 05

Early 2001 I believe.

I was a bit dozy and didn't notice till later the same year.

chaztait 18:46 20 Feb 05

do you know how it started?

Totally-braindead 18:49 20 Feb 05

Its been asked a few times but not recently I think, I'm sure Vog has it right. If you want to see some more of the people on the PCA Forum have a look here click here Nice to put a face to some of those who help I think.

Forum Editor 18:50 20 Feb 05

it was first published in 1996.

This forum started in December 2000, so we're just starting out fifth year online. Back in 2000 I don't think any of us expected that we would end up with such a huge membership, or so much traffic - we resolve hundreds of computer problems every week in the Helproom alone.

chaztait 18:52 20 Feb 05

LOL very good Forum keep up the good work ;0)

Tony The Bike 19:53 20 Feb 05

I sent my photo in about 3 months ago and still not on?

CurlyWhirly 19:54 20 Feb 05

Yeah, I have had a browse nearly every day for the last 10 months or so, since I first joined.
Excellent forum. ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…