how to link outlook,outlook express to ISP..?

OUSCA 22:28 28 Mar 04

help,when i am working in word/word pad or on desktop, I can't get files sent out by mail as there seems to be a problem linking my ISP provider details/settings with outlook/outlook express!!! this started since I got an upgrade on my computer..message that comes up includes.."blueyonder server not found.."
my second problem is I can't get my dvd writer to write! I put in a disk{phillips cd-R80} and it doesn't get recognition from the drive! the drive is a dvd+-rw...help!!!!

Diodorus Siculus 23:10 28 Mar 04

How do you go about attaching the files to OE?

Best to create the file, save it, and then go to the attach option in OE.

Ensure that you have the correct smtp server set for Blueyonder.

Can't help with the DVD problem... give some details of the operating system and the software used for burning.

Diodorus Siculus 23:14 28 Mar 04

PS go into tools, accounts, properties and try to be sure that the correct details are entered there.

OUSCA 13:09 01 Apr 04

I SEEM TO BE AT LOSS OF HOW TO GET TO CHANGE/VIEW/UPDATE SMTP DETAILS..FIRST HOW DO I GET MY ISP SMTP PROTOCOLS, AND THEN UPDATE OE/OL WITH THE DETAILS..
MY OPERATING SYSTEM: WIN XP
120GB IDE, INTEL 4 2.6 GHZ, NVIDIA...
DVD COMBO +/- RW, ADDITIONAL WRITER PACKAGE: I'LL GET BACK TO YOU..

Diodorus Siculus 14:57 01 Apr 04

What is your ISP? If you go to their website, you should find all the details.

I presume you are using OE? If so, go to tools, accounts and click on the one for your ISP. Select properties and within there you can enter the server details.

OUSCA 02:53 04 Apr 04

... the cd /dvd burner: NERO CD BURNER 5..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…