How to install trendnet pwerline AV adaptor kit

julius44 15:37 04 Mar 14

Hello and good afternnoon, to you all. i need some help/advice please. I am currently with virgin media for my broadband, and i currently have the superhub 1 router, and i'm on 20mb spped. I have a windows 7 desktop pc, smartfone and 1 samsung tablet, and an LG smart tv.

I purchased the followong from Amazon uk, and i need guidance how to get it up and running as easily as possible please.

I purchased the following :click here is the Trendnet 500mbps compact powerline adadter kit. I wish to connect there are 2 of the adaptors. I wish to connect 1 to my smart TV, and 1 2 my router, but what do they actually do please? sorry for silly qustions, and will this increase the speed? I have a seperate wall socket that I can connect 1 to my smart tv, but the second one that will be connected to the router would probably have to be connected to a 4 way socket. Also how do i pair them please? Any advice would be much appreciated

It

BRYNIT 15:47 04 Mar 14

Open the web page you have supplied look to the left you will see two small boxes the bottom one shows a video on how to connect.

onthelimit1 15:50 04 Mar 14

4 way sockets are OK, but some powerlines don't like extension leads. They merely transmit your broadband signal around the house over the mains, but do nothing to improve the speed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…