How to install Spywareblaster without getting junk

ponytail 10:04 16 Feb 14

I thought I had created this thread on Friday but it is not on here. how can I install Spywareblaster without getting junk.Where is the best and safest site to get it from.

john bunyan 10:50 16 Feb 14

I think this is the website you want:

Spywareblaster

ponytail 12:03 16 Feb 14

Hi john bunyan Have followed your link and installed the program.I have clicked on enable all protection is that ok an presume there is nothing else to do except perhaps just checking for updates

john bunyan 12:20 16 Feb 14

Correct. Usually someone here will prompt if there are updates. When one comes you have to re-enable all protection. I have used it for years, but am never sure what it has blocked, as I have Avira anti virus, and run Superantispyware and Malawarebytes as well, quite often . Still I hope it stops some things!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:02 16 Feb 14

It will actually stop you accessing the sites contained in its data base (works similarly to the Hosts file).

If you are directed to or attempt to open one of the sites in its database you will probably get an error message like "Internet explorer could not open this page".

ponytail 15:58 16 Feb 14

Hi Fruit /\0/\ When you say If you are directed to or attempt to open one of the sites in its database you will probably get an error message like "Internet explorer could not open this page".

What do you mean Thank's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5