How to install ie7

pj1664 20:42 28 Jan 08

Hi guys, has anyone come across this, I try installing internet explorer 7, it goes through the motion of installing but there is no icons and nothing in prog files.I try installing ie6 that wont install, it tells me a later version is ready installed. I get ie7 downloded as an update but it does not show up as installed. I currently have firefox. Why does this happend and is there a cure for it. I have win xp sp2 pentium 4 4ghz.

lotvic 22:12 28 Jan 08

Do you have any icons at all for Internet Explorer?
are you sure IE7 is not installed? It's usually just called Internet Explorer in progs.
Open Internet Explorer and click on 'Help' and then on 'About Internet Explorer' and it will tell you which version it is

pj1664 00:12 29 Jan 08

Thanks 4 your response lotvic, but there is no icons on the desktop or in the prog folder, so opening ie is not possible.

ACOLYTE 01:25 29 Jan 08

Did you validate your windows before downloading as this needs to be done,you also have to accept the User aggrement when instalation starts.This site might help it is mainly for vista users but there may be somthing to help you click here

lotvic 09:10 29 Jan 08

Try a Search on your pc for
iexplore.exe

pj1664 22:09 30 Jan 08

Hi lotvic,sorry could not get back to you earlier I managed to install ie7 after deleting small remenents of the previous installation that did not install proply, I compeletely uninstall ie7 and re install again and it work. Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now