How to increase text size in email

Meshuga 20:19 16 Oct 04

When I open tiscali home page and click on "Check mail" and enter my login details I then get my Inbox, outbox etc, I then click "Compose" and the compose window has no means that I can see to vary the email text size on the message centre page. The current default text is very small. I can change text size on hotmail ok but not here.
Anybody know how please. Meshuga.

powerless 20:26 16 Oct 04

Format, Rich Text [HTML].

Meshuga 20:43 16 Oct 04

My mind`s gone blank, where do I find format. Meshuga.

bamfiesler 20:53 16 Oct 04

Is it a Tiscali e-mail client you are using to view, or Outlook Express?

powerless 20:58 16 Oct 04

in the compose window up at the top, format...

marjted 20:59 16 Oct 04

Try Tools >> Options >> Compose
from the top menu bar of Outlook Express

Meshuga 21:11 16 Oct 04

there is no sign of Format anywhere on my compose page.Hello bamfiesler, it`s tiscali, not OE.
Hello marjted. If I try your suggestion in OE will change text in tiscali which is webmail,isn`t it?.Meshuga

Meshuga 21:19 16 Oct 04

found Format in OE but that is already set to Rich text (html) and, as already asked, would that have any effect on tiscali mail. Meshuga.

Eastender 22:33 16 Oct 04

The web based email has very limited options, why not have a 'proper' email account using OE? click here

powerless 22:37 16 Oct 04

Meshuga mis-read your first post.

I was referring to OE. Don't use tiscali.

Djohn 23:51 16 Oct 04

click here For the setup of your Tiscali mail box.

If the option is not there then try setting from Outlook Express. Tools/Options/Compose tab, click on font settings button and change from there. dj.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…